The Cubes

Here we go making films on our vacations!
Sumit was here in Kolhapur for vacations and we were planning on some fun business and then just decided out of the blue to make a Clay film, and we had our first shot at DIALOGUE animation in stop motion. This gag took 2 days to make and it was FUN. Sumit and Tanmay P made the set and lighting set up and I did the animation. Finally figured out, again by myself, how to SYNC lips in stop motion where you don't exactly get the Timeline like Maya or something. We thought of the whole series but I don't know...Hope when we'll be together again, we'll make the series....perhaps on vacations again....ha ha!


2 comments:

Mitali P said...

"Finally figured out, again by myself"
hmm like always ^_^
Nice film, da esp for animators I think ha ha

Nilabh said...

hey thanks.....its the story of all of us, isn't it?
Learning all by ourselves...he he