My First shot in the studio

Heya guys. Here is the first complete shot I animated in the studio.


Alex Enters from Efbi Balloon on Vimeo.

I know. The animation is not that good. I was struggling in this shot and learning the methodology. Did many corrections, iterations and finally it was approved. I got the learning that I needed. I did better in the shots that I animated after this one and am improving for sure.
Also check this out which my supervisor Anand Kumar animated.


Introducing Alex from Efbi Balloon on Vimeo.

Will post the latest work as and when its out of the studio.

5 comments:

vjchougule said...

That's cool entry dude....

Rocking and shocking performance..
Fantabulous...

Nilabh said...

Thanks Vijay :-)
But its not really that good. A lot to improve. next time....next time :-)

TANMAY said...

ha ha... this great man... as always... i liked his attitude... loved it...
wishes!

Kavita Mestry said...

nice man....!!!
i liked the attitude...n animation is also very nice....
keep it on...

Mitali P said...

haha that was amazing! wayy to go