Extra Time Doodles

I have made a habit of this you know. But its good.
I am Practicing Character Animation and I spend most of the time on it, and whenever I need a break....I sit with my lovely Tablet and scribble around. These are the result I get some times.....Rough work, But I enjoy sketching them. The First one is a try for clouds and the second one is the proposition for modeling ( I had a reference in mind while making it. I loved it). Lets see if our Modeler would like to Model it.




 


Tell me.

5 comments:

anup's blog said...

u r tablet is awsom 1 but more than that is u dude ur creativity.....just simply gr8 man................

anup's blog said...

its my comment bar ka.not anups ..uju.

Nilabh said...

ha ha...ok Thanks!

Mitali P said...

Hey dude good at art, but you shud really get good at Mecha too, just add mecha+anime [i knw this is obvious] in google and the mecha is awesome... u shud study those.

Sumit said...

i would love to model it....also i think adding more details would make it interesting......