My New Guitar - Cort Evl Z4

I know I know. My blog description says 'All about Animation and Music' but I have seldom posted anything about MUSIC, or rather nothing at all I think. Well I played an Acoustic guitar for 3 or so years, not so often like practicing everyday and all but just because I like it. Then I started loving it and now I am crazy for it. And so I started saving for an Electric guitar as I was always interested in Rock. And I am proud to present you ..my Beast!!

Cort Evl Z4 
Mahagony Body, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, EMG HZ Pickups, Licensed TonePro Bridge, EVL inlays, Metal EVL Truss rod cover.




Isn't it sexy? I will hopefully post some music soon. See ya. ;-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful guitar! i wonder how its treating you? Ive been contemplating buying this same model, if you had it to do over would you still buy this one? my other choice would be an epiphone.

kind regards!

Nilabh said...

Even I was gonna go for an Epiphone. But the EMG pickups and and Mahagony black body is irresistible in this Cort model. Yes i would go for the same if i have to buy again. It doesn't go out of tune even after kept for a long time. Have a very rich sound. Combine it with a good AMP and you have the best in this budget.
I would strongly recommend this guitar.