On the Job

Hello folks!

I AM ON THE JOB. yeah thats right. I got hired :-)
Its a Studio in Chennai, India, named Fatballoon Animations. We are currently making animated serial called ‘Big Top‘ which is 26 x 5mins episode, based on a universal content and also we are into producing Ads. I joined Fatballoon Animations 2 months back as a Character Animator. Its great learning here and I am improving a lot as an animator. You can visit the website and also read about the studio in the news. HERE

 

Well, living in Chennai is very hard for a North Indian like me. I am still struggling to adjust to the Food, the Weather, the language, the culture....everything .I miss home a lot already :-(
Sorry that I didn't get the time to post anything this last 3 months. Working in a studio really takes everything out of you. But I have plans to schedule everything properly and I am thinking of another competition on the conclave soon.

Really looking forward to the get together with my old team too. See you soon guys!

2 comments:

TANMAY said...

hey congrats man! and I will be eagerly waiting for the conclave thing...
:)

Nilabh said...

Thanks dude. Yeah the conclave is coming once everyone is back home and have ime to participate. we all are running wild a bit these days.