Comic Con 2009 - San Diego

Well when you see the title, you'd think that I was there. However I would like to give you that impression willfully, but the truth is I WAS NOT THERE. (As you all know very well already)
Why I decided to write is because I feel so jealous. I just wish, if there is any scope left to already due my large list, that I could BE there. This is soooooo amazing!


So many things to do there. Such a huge network, such crazy fans and all the great professionals and our celebrities who are the real creators present there. Almost every big studio is present, Lucas film, dreamworks, Marvel, Disney, Animation mentor (School)....whoooossshhhh! Great!
Read this article by Shawn Kelly and you'll be as excited as I am. So much inspiration there. I was inspired by just reading Shawn's fabulous article. check it out.
http://www.animationmentor.com/newsletter/0809/feature_geek.html#tipTrick
Why doesn't it happen here. I can imagine meeting the great crowd where everyone is an animation enthusiast, artist, or a fan. Crazy bunch of people. Some cool seminars, lectures, Panel discussions, and taking autographs from Gods like Glen Keane and Eric Goldberg. So much to learn.
Anifest and CG meet ups do happen here in India, but I never had a chance to go in the Biggies. Next time, I sure will.

3 comments:

TANMAY said...

WOW...!!!
a lot of things are happening out there, its awesome and i agree with you. I wish this could happen our country...!!!

TANMAY said...

WOW...!!!
a lot of things are happening out there, its awesome and i agree with you. I wish this could happen our country...!!!

Mitali P said...

It happens but we are not invited :P
(SHOCKING REVELATION)