I Move On

Late night, 12:50 am, (morning already), silence with the hum of CPU fan, the cluttered desk and me with pinched eyes. perfect time to write. Just wish for a cup of coffeeeee though. well, hi there folks! as usual, long time.
One more milestone in my career. I have left the place where I used to work. My entire team did. We are out of the Zoo into the Jungle on our own will. I'll not mention why, but it doesn't matter now. I wanted, or rather we wanted to pursue our own dreams, learn some more before we WORK. Develop the skills in which we are in between and push the art further. Its not that this was not happening when we were there, but it was not happening the way we wanted to. Now we are out. Wild. Running wherever. But yes, on the right track.
Do you know that I intent to specialize in Character Animation? Or I was (so called) specializing in it? yeah, wondering huh? I did everything else than that. Of course everything else was great. It made me a better artist. A person who could handle multiple things. I can draw, make concepts, design character, do video editing, design graphic art as posters, web layouts, bookmarks, templates, make presentations, Write, make storyboards, make layouts and etc etc.. many of the fellows at that place didn't even knew what exectly do I do. But the thing is. I WANT TO DO CHARACTER ANIMATION. And I did a little of that. Now, I want to sit in peace, focus on what I want and do it with my entire soul in it. That's my goal. That's my decision. That's my one and only one direction now.

Am I scared? Turned down good paying jobs. Turned down the settled path to the career? No. I am not. None of our team is. Kept a huge supply of confidence with us when we came out. I can smell the essence of wild. I can sense the hunters outside. But we are aware of the sound of the slightest of ruffling leaves.
Sounds creepy the way I write it doesn't it? Ha! That's what happens when I write in the dead of night. Feeling exactly like Harry when he left Vernon's house with Sirius Black lose on the streets. Sitting alone on a bench of Private drive. Possibly the dark lord is there too....

7 comments:

TANMAY said...

Nadkhula...!!!
u can really write man...!!!
beleive me its really khool...!!!
I guess, u can do better than J.K.Rowlings...!!!
HA HA HA.....!!!!!

Mitali P said...

Heheh yep, now you are there Nicholas

Mitali P said...

And yes who the Dark lord be? :P

Anonymous said...

that was cool one... Good Luck!!
N enjoy.. do not guess who this is :) probably U know it..

Vrushali said...

that was good one Nilabh!
Good Luck N enjoy

Nilabh said...

thanks Mam, hope you understand.
And anonymous, I could not guess you...why stay anonymous? Thanks anyway

Vrushali said...

Hey... it was just like that... I knew u will guess it.. n
I guess it was not ZOO by the way :)